The reality in the world that we live in today is that some women just go out on dates not really interested in a guy, but for the free meal, concert, or game ticket he’s providing. Also, you got some guys that just take a lady out with no intentions of staying in contact with her after that night, no matter how great the date went.
However, for the people that do date with a purpose of potentially meeting their soulmate, here are a few signs in my opinion that indicate you probably shouldn’t be dating someone new right now.
1. Still make your Ex a priority in your life
- It’s natural to care for your ex well-being and not want anything bad to happen to them in life, even long after the breakup. However, you shouldn’t be making your ex a priority still, while trying to date someone new, especially when you consistently prioritize your ex over the new person you’re dating.
2. In a Bad Space Financially
- Most people never have their money exactly how they would like for it to be at in life. However, if spending 50 dollars on a date will be a financial burden in you potentially not having something like gas money or money for lunch the upcoming week, I recommend that you take a break from dating and focus on getting yourself in a better financial space first.
3. Not Happily Single
- When a person isn’t happily single they’re more likely to stay in a toxic relationship when they do get with someone, just to say they’re in a relationship, oppose to ending it and moving on when all the evidence shows that the other person is subtracting way more than adding in their life.
Please feel free to provide feedback by leaving a comment below and to follow me on here and like this post before you leave if you haven’t already. Also, follow me on twitter at @adkeystohappin1 for encouraging and inspirational quotes every weekday.